1. What is the investment objective of the fund?
To provide reasonable returns commensurate with low risk and providing a high level of liquidity, through investments made primarily in money market and debt instruments.
2. What are the returns given by this fund in the past?
The fund has, historically, generated the following returns/growth:
Last 1 year: 4.06%
Last 3 years: 5.96%
Last 5 years: 6.41%
Since inception: 7.52%
3. What is the minimum purchase amount in this fund?
The minimum first purchase amount is INR 100. Minimum additional investment amount is INR 1.
4. What is the entry load for this fund?
There is no entry load applicable when you invest in this fund.
5. What is the exit load for this fund?
The exit load is graded depending upon how many days after allocation are the units redeemed, as follows:
Day 1: 0.0070%
Day 2: 0.0065%
Day 3: 0.0060%
Day 4: 0.0055%
Day 5: 0.0050%
Day 6: 0.0045%
Day 7 onwards: NIL
6. Is there a minimum amount I have to redeem when I wish to withdraw from this fund?
No, there is no minimum redemption amount. You can withdraw any amount you wish to.
7. What is the risk level associated with this fund?
Due to the nature of investments of this fund, it is important for investors to understand that their principal will be at Low to Moderate risk.
8. Is there a lock-in period for my investments?
No, there is no lock-in period for your investments. You can withdraw your funds at any point in time after units are allocated in your account.